As a lawyer, Nathan is driven by a desire to help clients navigate complex areas of the law. And he specializes in a lot of them: Civil litigation, Commercial litigation, Personal Injury, Employment and Real Estate. He also assists individuals and businesses of all sizes with their legal matters, including contract, employment, landlord/tenant and collections issues.
A native of Mankato, Minnesota, Nathan enjoys spending time with his family, attending his kids’ sporting events and playing baseball.
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Wisconsin State Bar Association
- South Dakota State Bar Association
- Minnesota, 2004
- Wisconsin, 2014
- South Dakota, 2014
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin, 2016
- U.S. District Court, District of South Dakota, 2017
- University of Minnesota (B.A., 2001)
- William Mitchell College of Law (J.D., 2004)