John is a firm believer in the practice of law as a process by which people can settle disputes, and pursue fair resolutions in a structured manner. That process has always appealed to him, and he takes pride in helping people address their problems through the legal system. That’s what he does at WFJ, specifically in the areas of Civil litigation and Business and Employment law.
A native of Holy Cross, Iowa, John describes himself as an avid board game and trivia enthusiast.
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota, 2016
- Iowa, 2013 (currently inactive)
- United States District Court, Minnesota 2021
- University of Iowa College of Liberal Arts (B.A., 2010)
- University of Iowa College of Law (J.D., 2013)
- Judicial Law Clerk for the Honorable Nancy J Logering, Tenth Judicial District, State of Minnesota