It was as early as high school when people began to recognize Samantha’s talent: “If you don’t become a criminal defense attorney, my time on you has been wasted,” said her high school Speech & Debate teacher; and with that, Samantha struck pre-med from her list of potential college majors and set forth for a career in law.
Deviating from the criminal defense path her teacher illuminated. Samantha is a general practitioner, focusing primarily on family law, but also enjoys consulting on small business formation and small claims. When she’s not at work, you can find Samantha cooking up new recipes in her kitchen or enjoying the outdoors on a hike along the North Shore.
- Minnesota Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International
- Minnesota Bar Association, 2016
- Saint Cloud State University (B.A. 2012)
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law (J.D. 2016)