Dan Reich grew up in Whitewater, Wisconsin, where his parents instilled a strong belief in the importance of education. He credits this with leading him to law school, and today he plies his trade as a lawyer at WFJ, where he deals in Construction Law, creditors’ rights, and civil litigation.
When he’s not on the job, Dan enjoys spending time with his wife and three children, and if time permits, catching the occasional Badgers or Packers game.
- Commercial Law League of America
- MMAC CEO Roundtable
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin, 2001
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- University of Wisconsin-Madison (B.S., 1997)
- Indiana University-Bloomington (J.D., 2001)