Nathan is a senior attorney at WFJ. He focuses his practice on litigation, with an emphasis on civil litigation, construction litigation, and commercial litigation. Nathan practices in the area of Construction Law, Civil Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Corporate Law, Real Estate, Employment, and Personal Injury.
Nathan is an experienced attorney who has represented multinational corporations and small businesses as well as contractors and land owners in various construction and real estate related disputes, including matters involving construction and design issues, lien claims, payment demands, delay claims, and breach of contract.
Prior to joining the firm, Nathan was a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Teresa R. Warner, Judge in the Second Judicial District of Minnesota. Nathan is a graduate of the University of Minnesota and earned his law degree at the William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota. He is admitted to practice law in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and South Dakota.
A native of Mankato, Minnesota, Nathan enjoys spending time with his family, attending his kids’ sporting events, and playing baseball.
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Wisconsin State Bar Association
- South Dakota State Bar Association
- Minnesota, 2004
- Wisconsin, 2014
- South Dakota, 2014
- U.S. District Court, Minnesota, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin, 2016
- U.S. District Court, South Dakota, 2017
- U.S. District Court, Nebraska, 2020
- U.S. District Court, Colorado, 2020
- University of Minnesota (B.A., 2001)
- William Mitchell College of Law (J.D., 2004)