Representing the “J” in WFJ, the law is in Robert’s blood. Inspired to become a lawyer by his father’s background in legal work, he now focuses in Commercial and Construction law. With a focus on collection-related litigation, commercial loan workouts and construction industry claims, he has decades of experience helping business clients with some of their biggest challenges.
Robert is a bit of a sports nut, especially when it comes to NHL hockey, the NFL and PGA Tour golf. He also enjoys biking, working out and playing golf himself.
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Wisconsin State Bar Association
- Commercial Law League of America
- International Association of Commercial Collectors, Inc.
- Minnesota, 1972
- Wisconsin, 1981
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota, 1972
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit, 1976
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1979
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin, 1990
- Bradley University (B.A., 1967)
- University of Minnesota (J.D., 1972)