Robert J. Carlson
A jack-of-all-trades, Robert enjoys working with “things you can actually touch and see,” as he puts it. So it’s probably not surprising that he is skilled in Real Estate, Estate Planning and Probate, as well as other business matters. A general-practice attorney who’s been with WFJ since 1998, he is licensed in four states (Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota and South Dakota).
Robert enjoys hands-on work outside of WFJ, too. His spare time is spent working on his farm, where he likes using a chainsaw to cut firewood, running his tractor (when it starts), tinkering and fixing things, woodworking and hunting — among many other pastimes and hobbies.
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association (Member, Real Property Section)
- Minnesota, 1992
- Wisconsin, 1998
- North Dakota, 2009
- South Dakota, 2013
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota, 1999
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire (B.A., 1985)
- William Mitchell College of Law (J.D., 1991)